Its about going back to school! I know seriously its that time of year again!
Here are some awesome, go to oils to start the year feeling prepared!! As mom’s we want to support our children the best we can. Show them how much you care by using natural non-toxic therapeutic grade essential oils from Young Living the World’s leader. For more information on why Young Living is the world’s leader check out my blog post.
- Frankincense is great for taming those anxious feelings your children will get on the first day!
- Stress away because we care!
- Digize to support healthy digestion while transitioning into cafeteria food again.
- Lavender to relax and feel calm while organizing school supplies.
- Thieves to support their immune systems
- Lemon for a refreshing after school drink and help support their memory recall
- Peppermint for that afternoon pick me up
- Panaway for that first bus ride, lol
- Purification for smelly gym shoes
- Copaiba to support the body’s natural response to injury and irritation
- R.C. to encourage an atmosphere of comfort and to ease breathing
As always remember to use some common sense when applying essential oils.
- Keep out of your eyes, ears and nose
- Citrus oils are photo sensitive, reframe from sun 12-24 hours after application, read the label
- Peppermint, Cinnamon, and their blends are hot oils, they heat up, use a carrier oil to disipate them
- Keep our of reach of children
- Apply a carrier oil such as V-6 to seal in the volatile essence
$10 off the Premium Start Kit Plus when you sign up for essential rewards, our loyalty program, you will receive a special surprise gift from me! Woo! Hoo!
Hurry, while supplies last!
Best regards for Wellness that makes Scents!
Love Loretta May your
Disclaimer: This is for informational purposes only. I do not treat or cure any disease.